Sometimes it’s the littlest things that can make a day. Here’s a list of what’s got me going at the moment:
- It’s the Lord’s Day – official soundtrack: O Day of Rest and Gladness
- I just ordered an updated, personalized self-inking stamp with my return address on it for all my adorable correspondence. I even did some online digging and got it on sale! (I also changed my name to Susan Dillon and moved to Dallas, btw. Not really.)
I got it here: http://www.thepaperclique.com/gillian.html — You should get one too and become my pen pal!
- Today, the barista in the Starbucks drive-through handed me my dirty chai and said “Here you go, honey” – in the most endearing (strictly platonic and friendly) way – it warmed my heart and I may have giggled aloud as I exited the parking lot.
- My mums are blooming. (Asters, not so much.)
- Tonight, I am going to babysit my niece and nephew, whose collective cuteness is unsurpassed!